When I saw this soft, glowy photograph from CarolineMint on Etsy, I couldn’t resist planning a sweet little girl’s nursery around it. Dreamy, don’t you agree?
You might also like to check out this post for a bedroom in a similar color scheme.
1. Inspiration Photograph: Pink balloons on Mint Sky, $30, CarolineMint on Etsy
And who wouldn’t drool over organization like this? I happen to know someone who can set you up with these great storage solutions; visit the CS+O Circle page, above. ;)
2. Sort the socks from the onesies in the Room for Two Utility Tote in Party Punch, Thirty-One Gifts
3. Create a portable diaper caddy with the Fold and File in Party Punch, Thirty-One Gifts
It’s gonna be one Cute, Smart and Organized nursery!
While you’re online, why not swing over to Facebook on the right and give my page a like? I’d love to get to know you better!
1) A lightweight scarf adds color and warmth on early spring days: $18 at ModCloth
2) Splash a coat of this polish on your fingers- I’ve seen it and it’s so pretty on! Mint Candy Apple from Essie, about $7 at drugstores
3) This ring, $50 from Kohls, and bracelet, just $5 at Charlote Russe would be beautiful with winter whites and pastels.
4) Shake up you winter wardrobe a little! Cinch this over your navy blue cardigan and add coral accessories for a fresh, current look. Belt, $20 at Gap.
You are so Cute, Smart and Organized!