Welcome to May! Have you found a present for Mom, yet?
Here is a collection of gift ideas to warm a Cute, Smart, Organized mom’s heart. Happen to know any of those?…
1. I love this print from Orlando artist Karen Fields – remember her from the post on dark walls in a kid’s room a few weeks ago? I couldn’t resist featuring her again when I saw this print; It makes me think of a fun shopping trip with friends. Fresh Avenue print, $18 for 8×10 from Karen Fields Gallery on Etsy.
2. I have one word for these summery, turquoise button earrings, personalized for you with a special monogram: Adorbs! Get them on Etsy from Toni at PishPoshPendants for $8.95.
3. I love my rain boots! How could you make them any better? Monogram them! These cute decals from Oh My Word Designs on Etsy are made of outdoor vinyl and are ready to apply to a pair of rain boots in Mom’s favorite color. With two styles and lots of great shades to choose from, they’re a fun way to add a preppy, personal touch to a very practical gift. $8.00. P.S., check out Target.com for the rain boots!
4. I’m pretty much positive I need this earbud case from All For Color. Do you see that little fabric bobbin for winding the cords around? Genius. $12.00 for the Coastal Link pattern, shown.
5. My mom actually just bought this perky wallet from Thirty-One and loves it, so I know your mom will love it, too. It’s cheerful turquoise color and casual frayed-trim detail make it perfect for the sunny summer days ahead. In fact, Thirty-One’s summer line is debuting today; click here to see it. Retro Metro Wallet in Turquoise Cross Pop, $25.00
I hope I’ve given you a little inspiration for spoiling your mom this Mother’s Day! Do you have any great gift ideas? Share with us! I bet they’re great.
You are so Cute, Smart and Organized!